Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winner Winner Sushi Dinner!

Mucho congratulations to the winners of my We Have a Trilogy giveaway! Here they are in no particular order:



1.) Alyssa Susanna

2.)  Jessica @ Just a Booklover

3.) Lisa @ The Young Adult Connection


Please email me your mailing address at byannabanks (at) gmail (dot) com to claim your prize(s).

Thanks to all who helped me share this exciting news!



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. H-acki-ng Tools with Tutorials & Complete Guides
    Tools & Tutorials Guides for S-pamming/P-ishing
    C-arding Methods for Cash out & Transfers
    M-ailer/S-enders
    S-MTP's/RDP's/C-Panels
    F***d B***e 2021/2022
    B.T.C Cracker/Flasher
    C-ombos/Logs
    Office-365/PayPal Logins

    Providing Legit Tools, Fullz & Tutorials
    You will get stuff instantly
    Legit & Verified stuff by professional Hac-kers/Spa-mmers

    Many other stuff will be given on demand
    Just hit me up guys

    T.G @leadsupplier
    I.c.q 752822040

    Invalid stuff will be replace
    Contact 24/7
    Will glad to serve

    I.c.q/TG @killhacks
    Skype/Wickr . peeterhacks

    SSN DOB DL Fullz
    High Credit Score Fullz
    CC Fullz with SSN info
    Business EIN Fullz
    Dum-ps with Pin Codes
    Employment Leads/Pros/Fullz

    F-ullz are fresh Spammed & Genuine
    Discount for B-ulk order-s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful information specifically the final phase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you’re in reality a good webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Crypto Asset Recovery: Ethical and Transparent Cryptocurrency Recovery with Alpha Recovery Experts.

    Hiring Alpha Recovery Experts to help me recover my stolen Bitcoin was one of the best moves I've ever made. From conducting thorough analyses of transaction trails to utilizing advanced tracing software, Alpha Recovery Experts swiftly identified potential leads and established connections with law enforcement agencies. Their planned approach resulted in the successful recovery of a major percentage of my lost assets, reinforcing the value of involving professionals in high-stakes digital scenarios. Without doubt, committing this difficult issue to Alpha Recovery Experts was a critical step in regaining control of my financial future. I urge all scam victims seeking assistance in recovering their lost cryptocurrency to reach out to Alpha Recovery Experts, a highly regarded expert in digital asset recovery.

    Email: Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com or WhatsApp at : +44(745)742-4681
    Website link; Alpharecoveryexperts.com

    ReplyDelete