Wednesday, July 9, 2014

NEMESIS!!!

So I can finally tell you about NEMESIS, my upcoming YA Fantasy, since the deal was announced yesterday! I'm so excited to be working on this project with Feiwel and Friends! Ahhhh! I've wanted to tell you guys for a long time, but had to keep it under wraps which nearly KILLED me. So, here are the details:

Liz Szabla at Feiwel and Friends has acquired Nemesis, a YA fantasy by Anna Banks, in a two-book deal. In the story, a princess who possesses the power to create energy escapes her father, who wishes to weaponize it, only to be captured by another kingdom where she discovers that her powers could be used to fight a terrible plague. Publication is planned for spring 2016; Lucy Carson of the Friedrich Agency brokered the deal for world rights.

 I can't wait until you meet Sepora, the Serubelan princess and Tarik, the Theorian prince. I think you guys will fall in love with these new characters just as I have!

10 comments:

  1. YAAAY! I can't WAIT to read this and meet the characters and OMFG aaah! Tarik! I'm so going to gush over the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH, princesses! Yes! Congratulations! This is really exciting! I love the names and the concept so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh congratulations!!!!

    Just added it on Goodreads! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Anna Congrats! Can't wait to read your new story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ERMAGURD I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, congrats on your new book! Im from Malaysia, so... Did you know Tarik means pull in the Malaysian language?? just saying.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I can hardly wait to! I know what you mean, waiting to release good news is agonizing. Great job on hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! After finishing The Syrena Legacy I've been waiting for this. Could I be an advanced reader, please?
    @juliet_s_gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Looking forward to it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading this and viewing the selection of featured sites. Thanks for taking the time to put it all together. wordpress ecommerce themes

    ReplyDelete