Friday, February 28, 2014

We Have A Winner!!!

Let me just start out by saying that I was overwhelmed with awesome entries for the bookmark contest. I couldn't have asked for better variety, better creativity, better talent. Truly, you all did an outstanding job.

But alas, I could only pick one. This was a difficult decision for me, because I actually had it narrowed to 15 finalists and it kept me up all night trying to choose between them. I almost opened it up for public vote, but I didn't want to delay the expectations of the participants any longer. SO.

I'm delighted to say that we a winner for the Of Neptune Bookmark Contest. All of the trophies go to Jenny Zemanek who has designed this glorious bookmark from scratch. I can't wait to pass these out to fans of The Syrena Legacy series!

Congrats, Jenny!

And thank you to all who participated! You guys are amazing!











8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner! The design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Jenny you talented person you. You did a fabulous job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much everyone! And thank you Anna for such an amazing contest:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! Congrats to Jenny! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!!!' Congrats to Jenny!!! And those are absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh! That is a GORGEOUS bookmark :D *Waits for you to print it, hih* :) So pretty. <3 Congrats to Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Fullz & Tools Vendor Here"

    High Credit Scores Fullz (700+)
    CC Fullz With SSN Details
    SSN/DOB/DL Fullz/Leads/Pros
    Business EIN Fullz
    Dumps with Pins (Track 101/202)

    ICQ/Tel.Gram / @killhacks
    Wickr/Skype / peeterhacks

    Carding Tools & Tutorials with Cash out Methods
    Spamming Complete package including every Tools with Guides
    Hacking Stuff (Tutorials, Tools, Ebooks, Video Tuts)
    Combos/Logs
    PayPal Logs
    I.P's/Proxies
    SMTP's/RDP's/Shells/C-panels
    Mailers/Senders/Bomber
    Rat's/Viruses/Key.loggers
    SQLi Injector/Server Penet-ration
    Office 365 Leads/Logins
    Premium Logs (Amazon, Netflix, E-bay, Coinbase)
    Kali Linux Master Class
    Fr**D Bi**e 2021/2022
    D**p/D**k Web Complete Course
    Onion Valid/Latest Links
    FB/WA Hack-ing Tips & Tricks

    Genuine Stuff Will Be Provided
    Testing only for genuine buyers for bulk order
    Invalid stuff will be replaced

    peeterhacks / Wickr+Skype
    752822040 / I.C.Q
    @leadsupplier / Tel;Gram

    You can contact anytime
    We are available for you 24/7

    ReplyDelete