Friday, February 28, 2014

We Have A Winner!!!

Let me just start out by saying that I was overwhelmed with awesome entries for the bookmark contest. I couldn't have asked for better variety, better creativity, better talent. Truly, you all did an outstanding job.

But alas, I could only pick one. This was a difficult decision for me, because I actually had it narrowed to 15 finalists and it kept me up all night trying to choose between them. I almost opened it up for public vote, but I didn't want to delay the expectations of the participants any longer. SO.

I'm delighted to say that we a winner for the Of Neptune Bookmark Contest. All of the trophies go to Jenny Zemanek who has designed this glorious bookmark from scratch. I can't wait to pass these out to fans of The Syrena Legacy series!

Congrats, Jenny!

And thank you to all who participated! You guys are amazing!











7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner! The design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Jenny you talented person you. You did a fabulous job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much everyone! And thank you Anna for such an amazing contest:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! Congrats to Jenny! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!!!' Congrats to Jenny!!! And those are absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh! That is a GORGEOUS bookmark :D *Waits for you to print it, hih* :) So pretty. <3 Congrats to Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete